Speak to a representative (303) 543-1103
Insurance for your Maintenance and Cleaning Business
Companies count on you to clean their facilities and clear their sidewalks. You can count on Liberty Mutual Insurance to keep your crew and equipment safe, so you can keep those buildings sparkling and open for business.
As a small trade contractor, protecting your business is a cornerstone of success. At Liberty Mutual Insurance, we’ve seen firsthand how a job site accident or equipment failure can negatively impact your projects, your workers, and your financial position. Liberty Mutual can help to safeguard your job sites, equipment, people, and more.
Customized Coverage for Your Business
Your business is like no other. That’s why we offer tailored coverages to meet your unique needs.
Propety Coverage Options
- Builder’s risk – protection for your structures and materials during new construction projects or renovations from start to finish.
- Contractor’s amendment of pollution exclusion – Job site – Offers liability coverage for sudden and accidental bodily injury and property damage to tangible property that occurs when a contractor accidentally pollutes a job site.
- Contractor’s equipment – Protection for the equipment used to get the job done on the job site, in storage, and while in transit. Coverage ranges from lifts and compressors to power and hand tools. Scheduled coverage options ensure owned, rented, or loaned equipment is covered up to the required value.
- Employees’ tools – Tools owned by your employees can be protected against loss or damage up to $25,000 per occurrence and $1,000 per tool.
- Equipment Breakdown – Your business depends on your equipment. If you experience damage or loss of your core equipment, our coverage goes beyond simple replacement or repair. We can extend protection to cover the loss of business income if you need to shut down temporarily, the extra expenses to continue running your business, utility service interruption, or the lost value of spoiled or contaminated products.
- Installation – Property intended for installation at a location away from your primary business location can be covered through your business property insurance as well.
- Property off-premises – Coverage for your covered property while it is temporarily away from the described premises. May be extended to include electronic data in transit with limits up to $50,000.
Liability Coverage Options
- Additional insured – Required by contract agreement or permit – We offer blanket additional insured status for those from whom you lease the premises where you conduct your business, or equipment related to your business; also, to those for whom you perform work if your contract requires it.
- Contractor’s errors and omissions – Provides coverage against claims for damages because you made an error or omission in your work. Coverage is provided on a claims-made basis and limits are available up to $1,000,000/$1,000,000.
- Construction projects – General aggregate per project – A separate aggregate limit applies to each of your construction projects.
- Limited pollution – Pesticide, herbicide, or fertilizer – Provides landscape gardeners with limited pollution liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by storage, use, or application of pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers with this endorsement.
- Primary noncontributory – Contractors – Primary and noncontributory coverage to an additional insured, helping you comply with construction contracts that often require this coverage.
Additional Coverage Options
- Commercial automobile – Covers physical damage to your vehicles, and covers your legal liability in the case of auto accidents.
- Data breach and cyber liability – Covers the cost of notifying affected individuals, managing public relations and securing legal defense if sensitive data is compromised.
- Umbrella – Goes above your commercial auto and general liability limits, providing additional protection for your business in the event of a large claim or lawsuit.
- Workers compensation – Helps cover an injured worker’s lost wages and medical costs, and provides return to work support due to a workplace injury.
Ready to get Started? (303) 543-1103
8AM - 6PM MST