Speak to a representative (303) 543-1103
Insurance for your Medical office
You work hard to build your practice — from making sure patients are seen when scheduled to ensuring the security and safety of clinical supplies and patient records.
Providing superior customer service to your patrons is the reason you got into business. Liberty Mutual Insurance has seen firsthand the negative effects that the loss of a patron’s property, the dislocation of your business due to fire, or a customer accident on your premises can have on your customers, your financial wellbeing, and your hard-earned reputation.
Our products offer coverage tailored to the complex exposures faced by a wide variety of businesses, from chiropractors, dry cleaners, and photographers, to cobblers. You can depend on Liberty Mutual to help safeguard your inventory, equipment, customers, and more.
Customized Coverage for Your Business
Your business is like no other. That’s why we offer tailored coverages to meet your unique needs.
Tailored Coverages Address Your Complex Needs
- Electronic data – The tools of healthcare delivery encompass much more than syringes, scalpels, probes, drills, cuffs, and gloves. We provide coverage for the loss of electronic data, including systems and software, caused by an accident or error.
- Equipment breakdown – Your business depends on your equipment. If you experience damage or loss of your core equipment, our coverage goes beyond simple replacement or repair. We can extend protection to cover the loss of business income if you need to shut down temporarily, the extra expenses to continue running your business, or the lost value of spoiled or contaminated products.
- Medical professional equipment – Your training and tools are the only way to provide quality care and remain current with best practices. We cover your medical, surgical, and dental equipment, instruments, tools, materials, supplies, journals, and texts wherever located in the coverage territory.
- Spoilage – You have to deliver care in an environment that’s sterile and uncontaminated. You’re protected should perishable supplies that you own at your premises, or those that are owned by others in your care, custody, or control, be ruined or contaminated due to breakdown, power outage, or other covered cause.
- Medical payments – Slip, trip, and fall injuries are among the most frequent injury types in the health care industry. We cover medical expenses regardless of legal liability for injury to a customer on your premises.
- Medical waste legal expense reimbursement – Your office is responsible for complying with complex and evolving regulations concerning the handling and disposal of medical waste. We reimburse you for necessary legal expenses incurred by you resulting from your being a defendant or co-defendant in a civil suit alleging violation of a law or regulation that governs disposal of medical waste.
- Depending on the nature of your business, a great deal of money or securities in various forms may be exchanged with customers or patrons. Liberty Mutual offers coverage for the loss of money and securities due to theft, disappearance, or destruction. (Money and Securities
- Coverage can be provided above your primary limits if an employee, driving his or her own car for a business errand, causes a traffic accident that injures several people in other vehicles. (Umbrella)
The Best Possible Outcome on Every Claim
When Liberty Mutual is handling your claim, you can expect them to do what’s right, to provide solutions, to be there when we’re needed, and to make the process as easy as possible.
Liberty Mutual's dedicated general liability, auto, property, workers compensation, and employee benefits units ensure that your claim will be managed by the right person with the right expertise. Your claims handler can answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the life of the claim, allowing you to focus on your business.
Additional Coverage Options
- Commercial automobile – Covers physical damage to your vehicles, and covers your legal liability in the case of auto accidents.
- Data breach and cyber liability – Covers the cost of notifying affected individuals, managing public relations and securing legal defense if sensitive data is compromised.
- Umbrella – Goes above your commercial auto and general liability limits, providing additional protection for your business in the event of a large claim or lawsuit.
- Workers compensation – Helps cover an injured worker’s lost wages and medical costs, and provides return to work support due to a workplace injury.
Ready to get Started? (303) 543-1103
8AM - 6PM MST